T/O/S® has evolved with a fresh, modern look supported by workhorse attributes that ensure solid performance. T/O/S can be reconfigured with ease to meet new needs as they arise, providing high return on investment.
A proven, performance-based panel system, T/O/S set the benchmark for flexibility and efficiency in office furniture planning. Few panel types support multiple applications while easing installation and inventory management.
The ability to maintain a fresh, modern look is supported with a wide variety of surface finishes and styles that are easily interchangeable.
T/O/S supports long-range facilities plans through key attributes:
· Panel design permits stacking, aesthetic variation by segments and on-/off-module capabilities, offering planning versatility and reverse decision-making
· Virtually the same components are used to reconfigure workspaces, helping control the cost of change
Strength and Durability
· Panel frame construction is engineered to ensure product integrity and longevity
· T/O/S works with other Teknion product lines to expand planning possibilities
· T/O/S offers high cable capacity and convenient desk-height access
T/O/S & Lyft
· An enclosed power/data raceway is integral to every panel
Designed to enhance Teknion systems furniture, Lyft is a collection of universal space division products that integrate with Transit®, T/O/S® and Leverage®. Lyft allows users to customize and balance the mix of features, cost and aesthetics related to space division planning.